Donna has lent her lips to a new campaign from women’s cancer charity The Eve Appeal.
Kiss of Life encourages supporters of the gynaecological cancer charity to get involved by sending a kiss in one of a number of ways, with proceeds helping to raise awareness and fund research.
The options include:
- text KISS11 to 70070 to donate £2
- mail a special Eve Appeal Kiss of Life card to the charity for inclusion on its site (for a £2 donation)
- upload a photo to its website at www.gcam11.org.uk and donate £1 for it to be included
- download the iPhone Kiss of Life app for free and send kisses for £1 each
- text EVE to 70800 for a link to the app – again, the app is free but kisses donate £1 each
Donna is one of a number of supporters who have added kisses of their own to the campaign.
She says: “Love women, love The Eve Appeal. Together we can make a difference.”
The Eve Appeal’s CEO Robert Marsh adds: “We hope that, through the Kiss of Life campaign, we can make more women aware of the signs and symptoms of this dreadful set of diseases and raise much-needed funds for this vital research.”